[Sca-cooks] test-

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Nov 9 01:17:50 PST 2002

At 04:01 AM 11/9/02 -0500, you wrote:
>"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
>>
>> This is only a test-
>>
>> If this were a real post, there would be something
>> about food, a joke about cuskynoles, ten-inch Dicks,
>> or marzipan.
>
>... or telepathy, or Anna Russell, ...

Or ear-rings...

>> But it's not. It's just a test because the system
>> has been up and down all day and I want to see if
>> it's up again. The winds here in Oregon have been
>> pretty special. And I'm only getting about half my
>> mail.
>>
>> 'Lainie
>
>Even so, that was quite a test.
>
>Vincenzo

Hey- it went through though! And I actually got it! I've been reading the
list on the archives, but god only knows what else I'm missing- I got a
couple of posts from the Anglo-Saxon list today that referred to posts I
didn't get. And a "Well?" from my brother. Well what, I don't know... He's
the PhD in Philosophy- if he wants to get *deep* on me... ;-D)

I rather like the rain- it's been so dry we're looking at a pretty serious
drought- the rivers are about half the usual volume. But the high winds I
could live without.

'Lainie
"...it's raining in Oregon..." (for you West Wing fans ;-D)