[Sca-cooks] Offline

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Nov 10 13:12:21 PST 2002

Well. I'm back...It happened...  I'd give you all details but Marion
will kill me if I do.  But it all happened to plan, and only 2 'drakies'
over the weekend.  More info from Marion later.  I'm very, very, very
tired.  Wearing Velvet in 32degC heat is very tiring and dehydrates you
very quickly...

Cheers,

Drake.