[Sca-cooks] Betan earrings, was Apologies to all Laurels,Gays, Dancers, and decorators

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sun Nov 10 13:42:07 PST 2002

well as i said.... one of the listees on the Lois Bujold list DID work out a
code.....
seemed to work, although some of the more.. uh.. complex.. codes got a tad
busy.

coding for
"available, interested in opposite/same gender" is easy

coding for " involved in a group arrangement, but looking..applications will
be considered by entire group" took some work....
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."