[Sca-cooks] Period vegetarianism

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Nov 11 16:37:13 PST 2002

Also sprach El Hermoso Dormido:
>On Monday 11 November 2002 03:08 pm, Marilyn Traber wrote:
>>[...] portions of different vegan brown glops.
>
>Thank you - I am now adding "vegan brown glops" to my
>lexicon. :-)
>
>Signed,
>El Hermoso Dormido, Highly amused.

If you've been on this list a while, "brown glop" should be a pretty
familiar term, already in your lexicon. See the Big Book in the
Cathedral Library, Basement Annex. It describes most early-period
pottages, according to Cariadoc, or at least that's my understanding.
It should be noted that Cariadoc is more or less a _supporter_ of
brown glop. "Vegan brown glop" is merely a subset.

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER