[Sca-cooks] Re: Cost of feast

Jim Fox-Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 12 16:25:50 PST 2002

I know I got some sharp looks when I insisted I needed -$10- a head for
food/serving costs for our upcoming 12th night.  That's when those
who've been on the list awhile will recall I got in all -sorts- of
brouhaha with my Baron over the deal.  Since then, having seen my menu
and how I costed it out, he's calmed down.  I've been testing recipes
right along, and I'll make a -few- changes from what I originally
intended, but it'll still be a heckuva feast.

Jared Blaydeaux
Altavia, Caid
Feastmaster, Caid 12th Night 2003