[Sca-cooks] Cost of feast

Mike Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Tue Nov 12 19:18:20 PST 2002

Ok I understand the HIGH COST of Coronation feasts, you are trying to
impress the Kingdom brass (so to speak) but for a regular event, where the
King or Prince (for principality types) is a possiblity but not certain what
is the usual things you expect to see? Such as types of food ie how many
meats, veggies so on, how many courses, that sort of thing.

Thorbjorn