[Sca-cooks] OT: cats are carnivores

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Nov 12 19:48:36 PST 2002

I'd add (most of these being taken from my current cat clan):
any wool or silk fabric
any wool or silk thread or yarn
melon seeds
garbanzo beans
muffin tops
butter
the corner of the cereal milk left in the bowl
fairly hot curry sauce (that one's actually how my favorite cat got her
name)
roses
grasses from the yard
Spearmint-flavored snoose tobacco (sp?)