[Sca-cooks] Some Drakey Pictures

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 12 20:57:52 PST 2002

WOW, and I had something totally different in mind. You remind me of my
favorite Uncle (who's ability w/ the ladies is something of a joke in the
family! He likes 'iz women he does!) Probly NOT what you wanted to here, but
as I'm quite happily taken anyway, it's not soooo bad! And my Uncle Mike
really is a good guy despite the fact he's quite the ladies man.

Amanda