[Sca-cooks] Eyeglasses [Was: Period vegetarianism, 'Lainie looses her cool]

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Nov 12 23:03:10 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

(A lot about eyeglasses snipped)

Well done Vincenzo- certainly without my glasses, smithing would be
.....interesting ;-) Not to mention reading recipes.. Bring the book up with
you tomorrow- I would like to see the picture..... BUT!!!!!

Get to BED!!! I'd like to see you wander in sometime before midnight, and as
it is, with an early start, I think you invented SCA time!!!

;-)

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,