[Sca-cooks] Dutch Food

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Wed Nov 13 07:50:37 PST 2002

Funny you should mention this since I was putting together a list of these
last night for the new online culinary history library
http://culinaryhistory.org .  Yes, several are online in transcription
and/or translation.

"Een notabel boecxken van cokeryen"
http://www.kookhistorie.com/NBC/index_nbc.htm

"Eenen seer schoonen ende excellenten Cocboeck"
http://www.kookhistorie.com/index.htm

10 scanned pages from "Het Eerste Nederlandsche Gedrukte Kookbek", Brussel,
Thomas Van der Noot, c. 1510.
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/Medieval/For_Translation/Het_Eerste_Nederlandsche/Het_
Eerste_Nederlandsche.html

"Het eerste gedrukte Nederlandsche kookboek", Brussel, Thomas vander Noot
(+/- 1510) The First Printed Dutch Cookbook . Another translation (in
progress) with
glossary & pictures. http://users.pandora.be/willy.vancammeren/NBC/index.htm

De verstandige kock, of sorghvuldige huyshoudster http://www.kookhistorie.com
and http://www.kookhistorie.com/vk/index_vk.htm

De verstandige kock, The Sensible Cook is in print & available at
http://www.acanthus-books.com/deverkocsenc.html

Keukenboek(UB Gent Hs. 1035, 15th century)
http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~gloning/serrure.htm

If anyone finds any more, please let me know.

Regards,

Cindy