[Sca-cooks] OT: cats are carnivores

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 09:13:25 PST 2002

>Apparently my lover's cat likes vegemite.
>
>Yours,
>
>Katherine

Not cats, but my ferrets have a vitamin goop they love that
smells a lot like vegemite. I haven't tried any but I hear it's
sweet. The ferrets also love ice cream, beer and they go
crazy for mushrooms. I have to be careful when I leave the
refrigerator door open because they will tend to climb inside
and steal any mushrooms they can find. I have to be careful
when I serve other people that their portabella mushroom
doesn't have little ferret tooth marks.

On another note, I got a Kingdom Service award last weekend
and the illuminator put a ferret prominently on the scroll.  :-)

Gunthar