[Sca-cooks] Atenveldt Crown Feast

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 19:41:10 PST 2002

>I did not eat onboard at Crown Tourney, so cannot comment on the food.  I
>did offer to help in the kitchen and was told that "sorry, we don't need
>any more servers", so I left.
>
>Mordonna

Wow.  That is sad to hear.  I have had that happen to me before, it really
kinda hurts your feelings.

We had folks stop by and work in the kitchen.  Even a couple of kids (under
12) worked.  Lots of fun that way.  It's always nice to meet folks and hear
new tales and share laughs with a new voice.
Olwen