[Sca-cooks] ***Cookie Exchange***

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 08:09:43 PST 2002

..chocolate..gee, I have a few pounds of that at the studio..hmm...

As for the fire extiguisher, well, lets just say I spent some time this
morning washing the cat who was in shock from the suprize it got when I
knocked the fire extiguisher off the wall...
Who knew tooth brushing could be such a complex adventure!
Olwen