[Sca-cooks] Menu

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 08:36:16 PST 2002

For some reason this brought back the memory of an event I went to some
years back.  We paid and stayed for the feast and to this day refer to it as
"the snack".  I swear!  They sat 8 to a table and each of way too many
"courses" consisted of 8 tiny somethings about meatball size!  With about 10
or 15 minutes in between 'courses'!  We all thought we would starve!!  Well,
it was a trial at some type of thing that I have never seen repeated, and
rightfully so.  Well, I guess there is also such as thing as 'not enough' in
each course.
Olwen