[Sca-cooks] LotP - FotP (ot)

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 14 19:58:11 PST 2002

On 11/14/02 6:36 PM, "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org>  sat on a tribble,
which squeaked:

> At 06:06 PM 11/14/02 -0800, you wrote:
>>    Okay, in much the same vein as "Peephenge", may I present "Lord of the
>> Peeps: The Fellowship of the Peep
>>
>> http://entropyhouse.com/lotp/fotp.html
>
> Padraig, you are truly evil. So when's the rest coming out?

    (Laugh)  Have to ask the person who made this.   I'm sure they may
eventually be allowed items with sharp edges someday.....

    - Padraig o Connell

McKinnion's rule #12 of job-hunting: If the place you go to has a "closed by
court order" sign and US Marshal seals on the door, chances are you didn't
want to work there anyway.