[Sca-cooks] Comely Ladies, was Combat Cookery Leftovers

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Nov 15 19:32:58 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Phlip brought up the old tale:
>
> >Um, wasn't it Estrella that discovered just how comely you are?
>
> Phlip, back under the rock, remembering something about Azure, a savage
> female bearing two....corn knives? On an air mattress?<
>
> I get the feeling I'll be hearing about this when I'm 90... Oh, well.  If
you aren't laughing at me, you aren't appreciating my wit.

> Mordonna

Well, you're the one who told on yourself, and we've got enough new people
who haven't heard the tale, that I'm sure ir bears revisiting. Except I got
the Heraldry wrong, I think it was azure, wavy (wavy azure?) At any rate, I
got a good laugh, remembering the night I told Duke Andrew the tale, and he
blazoned it ;-)

Drakey, dear, you have a lot to learn about self imposed creative
disasters...

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,