[Sca-cooks] EK 12th night

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Nov 15 19:38:27 PST 2002

Also sprach Bronwynmgn at aol.com:
>In a message dated 11/13/2002 2:19:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>

>>  Hey, anyone going to EK 12th Night?  At this point it looks like I may be
>  > journeying up with some folks.  And whats the deal with the food?
>
>I'm going, but I haven't seen anything about the food.  I'l be attendding
>another of that shire's events tomorrow and I'll see if I can get nay inside
>scoops :-)

I also expect to be there.

I think they're going to be doing the same thing that they did for
12th Night during Andreas' and Isabella's last reign two years ago,
which will be a rather extensive dayboard, running pretty much all
day. The last time this was done for 12th Night, most people seemed
happy with it; some were not. I got to eat almost nothing, but that
was largely because I was involved in about 97 other things. I
vaguely remember my lady wife coming up and sticking some kind of
pastry in my mouth...

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER