[Sca-cooks] Florifiles was "The only way to dine"

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 21:31:59 PST 2002

Anne commented:
> Haven't you realized yet that he has a file for *everything*?

Nope. Afraid not. If I did, I could stop editing all this stuff.

> At least,
> everything period... come on, Stefan, what can you do about Coke and a
> computer?

Those are a bit modern, but let's see:
Coke is mostly water and sugar, so:
jalabs-msg        (64K)  7/22/02    Drinks with a sugar or honey-syrup base
such as Sekanjabin (Persian Mint Drink).
As to computers, remember that until half a century ago, computers were
people that sat and did calculations:
Art-of-Arith-art   (7K)  4/ 3/00    "The Noble Art of Arithmetic"
                                        by Jan van Seist.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com