[Sca-cooks] Pictures Hopefully this works...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 23:55:31 PST 2002

Nichola commented:
> This is for Olwen or anyone who wants to see the pictures...
> http://www.pbase.com/ratboykatt
>
> This was my A&S Entry for Passage East 5.  Anything found in the Tower
> of London in 1487.  The entry had to be edible.
> I found a stained glass window!!!
>
> If someone can let me know if this page works and is viewable that would
> be much appreiciated!!!

Wow. It worked fine. The only improvement I would have liked would have
been the ability to get a close up of the real window, similar to the
one I could get of yours.

And maybe the documentation you entered with this. Or perhaps an article
on making these candy stained glass windows. Did you simply melt down
modern candy? Or did you make a colored sugar candy? I took a class on
making these windows about 10 years ago, but I've forgotten the details.
What did you use to hold the "glass" pieces together?
I think an article on this for the Florilegium would be nice. hint. hint. :-)

> Then I can set up a Baby Page for the Grandparents.
I think pages were usually a bit older...Actually until I read the

part about "The entry had to be edible", I was wondering if you had
entered the baby, created with period methods, etc.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com