[Sca-cooks] Fw: [TheForge] in search of pink welding gloves.

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sat Nov 16 19:02:46 PST 2002

Ya know what?  I think I might know someone that could help you
there!!!! I only ask one thing.  Tell me what they are made of.  I
betcha 10 to 1 that my wife can make them for you if she has the right
materials!  I could be blowing in the wind here since I have no idea
what they look like but if they are anything like larger versions of
Oven mits or even something close to that then I know she can do it.
I will look online as well and see what the composition of welding
gloves is.
Nichola