[Sca-cooks] Pictures Hopefully this works...

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sat Nov 16 19:54:58 PST 2002

LOL and hee hee hee
Thank you!!!   I was a little dissapointed in it after I saw the
pictures... I had not noticed the arches not matching up when I was
looking at the piece.  Sigh.  So Ok you like owe me... Cool!!!! I might
cash that in for some Olwen Almond paste as opposed to the stuff I had
to use... That or an almond free sugar free marzipan base... lol yeah
right....
I agree that the canned stuff sucks!!!! The tubed stuff was ok.  But
that canned stuff earned major suckage points!!!! Sticky sticky sticky!
  Anyone looking into commercial almond paste trust me go with the
tube!!!! Not the can!!!!!!!!!!
What was the name of that stuff.... Solo? shucks I don't remember... but
just go with this, if it is canned almond paste avoid it!
Ya know what the hardest part of this project was? Figuring out how to
set up the picture sight... I was tempted to simply email them to Olwen
and let her post them but it seems like I got the page set up...
So it is cool
Nichola