[Sca-cooks] Moving on

palmoret at juno.com palmoret at juno.com
Sun Nov 17 07:40:10 PST 2002

Well We will look forward to meeting you.
     I live in Caer Maer  (Richmond Va) so you are not too far at all.

we are the ones putting on the Banquet in march.

I apologize for the cross-posting, and forgive me if you see this more than
once, but I'm on a lot of lists.....

I have decided to accept an offer of employment from Pratt Medical Center in
Fredericksburg VA (incipient Canton of Sudentur, Barony of Stierbach,
Atlantia). I will be applying for my Virginia license immediately, and will
be giving notice to my current employer as soon as I receive it. I
anticipate moving sometime between February 1st and March 1st.

Screams, tears and wishes of luck may be directed to me privately.

Avraham