[Sca-cooks] OT: cats are carnivores

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon Nov 18 12:38:30 PST 2002

I've been showing a friend the articles of what people's cats eat.  Well,
she told me about her cat named Soshu and her experience with tuna fish.
Human pet had open a can of tuna and given a piece down on the floor.  The
cat reached down and picked it up with a claw, brought it to her nose and
proceeded to shake it off her claw as she didn't like the smell.  And this
coming from the same cat that likes bean dip and vension, but doesn't know
how to eat a hot dog.  Aurore