[Sca-cooks] Googling yourself...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Nov 18 19:47:38 PST 2002

At 10:30 PM 11/18/02 -0500, you wrote:

>I used to think the definitive test was when your SCA
>perosna was offered a Credit Card.  Now I realize that
>the real test would be when your SCA persona has the
>higher credit limit.
>
>Vincenzo

YOU TOO!? I still want to know where they got my persona name _and_ the
street address. My membership has lapsed (I'm broke) so I can't call up
Milpitas and yell at them (I could, but it would be pointless).

Somewhere, someone has no idea the retribution they're in for when I find
them...

'Lainie
It was pre-approved even!