[Sca-cooks] LENT fish, and more

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Nov 19 17:19:57 PST 2002

I've had eels served to me at a feast. The response of those dining at
the table was, shall we say, not enthusiastic. They were pickled and the
taste was rather unusual. They also didn't go well with what else was
being served in that course. I would not count on needing hundreds of
pounds of eels unless  you can find a really killer recipe that tests
very well in advance.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Kirsten Houseknecht wrote:snipped