[Sca-cooks] Food Network and Master A's nightmare

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 17:26:12 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/19/2002 11:56:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:

> Some nice info and they even did the
> "Spinning Chickens"
> thing with turkey. I intend to do that at Estrella this year.

Be prepared for entertainment value beyond your wildest dreams.

We did spinning chicken in Clan Kyle at Pennsic one year.  It was the
funniest thing watching people come into camp to chat and end up staring
mesmerized at the chicken rotating slowly back and forth by the fire.  Even
hypnotizes peers.

Oh - and get good heavy skewers.  The little twisted metal shish-kabob
jobbies are guaranteed to drop your chicken into the coals.  They do work if
you double them; push two through the same area with the little loops on
opposite sides of the chicken.

Brangwayna