[Sca-cooks] LENT fish, and more

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Nov 19 21:30:09 PST 2002

At 12:12 AM 11/20/02 -0500, you wrote:

>On Tuesday, November 19, 2002, at 10:06 PM, Laura C. Minnick wrote:
>
>> Oh dear. The Edouards are ganging up on me...
>>
>> Tell me- what color are your eyes? :-)
>
>As brown as the darkest of chocolate.  ;-)
>
>- Doc

Ah, yes! Like mine. :-) Of course I've been told it means that I'm 'full of
it' up to the eyes... ;-D)

My Edouard has eyes like Travertine marble- mostly green, with flecks of
blue, and grey, and a little brown, and tiny shards of orange at, er,...
times. ;-) Silly man thinks they're hazel. I just think they're beautiful.
:-D)

'Lainie
OFC- ASAIC, hazel is a kind of nut. So there- sweetie!