[Sca-cooks] Googling yourself...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Nov 19 21:32:49 PST 2002

At 11:30 PM 11/19/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Lainie declared:
>
>> YOU TOO!? I still want to know where they got my persona name _and_ the
>> street address. My membership has lapsed (I'm broke) so I can't call up
>> Milpitas and yell at them (I could, but it would be pointless).
>>
>> Somewhere, someone has no idea the retribution they're in for when I find
>> them...
>
>Uh oh. Stefan hangs his head.
>Sorry. Not what I had in mind when I asked for this info and permission
>to use it.
>But there is a whole section of the Florilegium with bibliographies
>from you and other articles elsewhere I believe, and they have this
>notation in them:
>
>> ------
>> Copyright 2000 by Laura C. Minnick, 5700 NE 26th Ave., Portland, Oregon
97211. <lcm at efn.org>. Permission is granted for republication in
SCA-related publications, provided the author is credited and receives a copy.

>If you wish I will remove it.

I don't think that's it- I got the first one before I did the 12th c bib.
And once you're on a list...

Don't worry about it- leave it there- I'd rather folks visiting the file
have the contact info. Unless of course the credit card offers reach
avalanche status...

'Lainie