[Sca-cooks] Phlip's Arms

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Nov 20 08:08:46 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Phlip, dear, have you check with the Middle Kingdom Heralds?
> The papers might have been misfiled. Pennsic is a Heraldic madhouse.
>
> By now, you may want to resub.
> If you can't get to or find your local herald, I am a herald at large, and
I'd
> be happy to redo your submissions.

For a change, it's not the Herald's fault ;-) They've never been submitted-
they're somewhere in the Black Hole in Connecticut, I think, but until I
catch up with Rob, who has been very busy playing in his submarine in The
Big Pond, and get him to find them for me, I'm SOL ;-)

But, thanks.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,