[Sca-cooks] Drakes laurelling... my version

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 20 10:07:03 PST 2002

Thank you! And even pictures (for Olwen, of course... )

Yes, it does sound like Cecil B DeMille on a disorganized day... *G* but
sounds like everything came together in time, and that's what counts!

And congratulations again, Drakey! (Though, next time, you might want to
think about that Velvet in November thing... just a hint from a costumer...)

Anne