[Sca-cooks] The secrets of the reverend Maister Alexis of Piemont

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Nov 20 17:06:15 PST 2002

The Secretes of the reuerend Maister Alexis of Piemont: by Ruscelli,
Girolamo,
 d. ca. 1565. Imprinted at London : By Ihon Kyngston, for Ihon VVight,
1580
 Bib Name / Number:STC (2nd ed.) / 298
 Copy from: Harvard University Library

I've got this version in .pdf format.  I'd email it to who ever wants it
but it's over 30Mb in size...  If someone is willing to distribute the
file, I'll happily send a CD to them...

Drake..

Piemont