[Sca-cooks] Butter Paste = French Puffin?

Thu Nov 21 10:18:53 PST 2002

It does, but there are a number of ways to make pastry crusts, so the
ingredients and method are important.

In this case, the ingredients don't completely match the instructions, which
appear to be for a form of puff pastry.  Additionally, this paste, rather
than being an adjunct to a dish appears, to be the dish.

Bear