[Sca-cooks] Re: Copyright and violation

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Fri Nov 22 12:43:46 PST 2002

We move now towards the realm of morality. By refusing to even let the
book be trascribed, that toad who inherited it, however legal his stance
may be, I consider to be immoral in the extreme. What if the place burns
down? Owners of history have an obligation to protect and disseminate it.

Still incensed by an attitude,
Mirhaxa

  mirhaxa at morktorn.com