[Sca-cooks] in need of a recipe

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 22 23:20:16 PST 2002

Gunthar said:
>>I hadn't even considered the possibility that non-list members could
>>post.  Most of the lists I'm on prevent this.
>>
>>- Doc
>
> This one does too. Bounced messages are sent to me for my approval.
> Sometimes I approve non-members to post. Such as this time. It was
> my fault for not noting the fact.

Thank you for the clarification. I remember in the past that some
bounced messages showed up as repostings from you. I seem to remember
at least once where I, and possibly others, thought the message was
from you.
On the otherhand, in the last few months I remember replying to a
message here, as well as copying the original author, because I
thought they weren't actually on the list, but actually they had
joined it.

Perhaps it is time for another of the subject line alerts, along the

lines of the OT, OP ones.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com