[Sca-cooks] Introduction

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 22:38:46 PST 2002

Yes, welcome to the 'group' Sheri.
 Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:

Greetings Sheri. (at least we can tell what sex this new one is!)

>> How funny you would say that. Admissions time. I have spent the last >>7ish months trying to figure out (approximately) how old Drakey is. I >>have had him at everything between 50 and 16. Thanks for the pics, >>Drakey!

.
Not so. We do that a lot, but as in all well balanced extended families
(like we have become), there is a lot of silliness and a good sprinkling of
compassion. There is also the heated 'discussion' from time to time.

>>Boy, can I agree with that!

YIS,

Isabella Francesca Niccola di Giovanni