[Sca-cooks] Award of Legs

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Nov 24 14:12:23 PST 2002

At 08:24 AM 11/24/02 -0600, you wrote:
>The Barony of Elfsea annually has a Fool's Fest and Court,
>wherein the King of fools gives out an Award of Legs,

Many years ago, in the dim mists of time, at an All Fool's Feast, court was
held and an Award of Legs was given to a couple local peers. It was very
funny. I remember it well becasue that was the feast at which Tjokilla, the
lost lost evil twin sister of Duke Tjorkill first appeared to claim her
share. >;-D) About a month later, Tjorkill won Crown, and Tjorkilla dogged
him through his reign, showing up with bills for him to pay, trying to make
off with cute guards, and generally making a nuisance of herself. (OFC- at
one of those events, a certain person was hauled off to have his
obnoxiousness removed- the guards came back carrying a half of a watermelon
in a pillowcase, and it was dripping...) Towards teh end of his reign,
there was a birthday party feast (HM was celebrating his 35th, IIRC), and
Tjorkilla didn't show up, but did send a gift: a box wrapped in the
obituaries, and filled with Grecian Formula, Super Poly-grip, Milk of
Magnesia, a huge bottle of Geritol, some denture cleaner... you get the
drill. It was very funny, and far more expensive than I'd thought it would
be! it cost... uh. Oops. Was that the out-loud keyboard? <:-o

No matter- Tjorkill was a size 4 and only <mumbletymumble> years old. not
likely she'll be back- unless Daughter of Tjorkilla wants to have some fun!

'Lainie, who likes to have fun, but seldom has energy for anything more
than the videotape...