[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 24 22:50:57 PST 2002

Papa, you know, if you don't want to eat alone, all you have to do is send me directions to your house.
Mordonna
 Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:>I don't mind cooking for people who appreciate it,
>but I hate cooking for whiners.
>
>'Lainie

I won't get to help cook Thanksgiving dinner this year.
I'm flying back to Dallas for the holiday to visit old
friends and see my old stomping grounds. Unfortunately
I get on the ground at 6:00 pm on Thanksgiving. I'm going
to be whisked from the airport to dinner. I can't even
help poor Selene who has been rooked into roasting the
14-lb turkey. Selene isn't the most accomplished cook
so is a bit worried. I'd prepare the turkey for her the
night before but she's going out to see Cirque du Soliel
that night. Hmpf!

But, since I adore Thanksgiving dinner and the leftovers
so much, when I get back home I'm going to get all the
ingredients and cook my own Thanksgiving dinner. Heh, I'll
probably eat it alone since everyone else will be sick of
it by that time. But I'll be happy.

And I'm not EVEN going into Christmas!

Gunthar