[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Nov 25 07:55:38 PST 2002

Here in Michigan they are 29 cents a pound  if one buys 50 dollars worth
of groceries. The fancy butterball are 89 cents a pound. Without buying
lots of groceries, they are running 39 or 49 cents a pound. Some stores
are giving them away free if you bought a couple of hundred dollars
worth of groceries in the past month.

The Amish birds and fresh birds are running quite a bit more but prices
are still down from previous years. 1.49 seeems to be standard and being
advertised widely.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis