[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

Liadan Liadan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 25 08:38:53 PST 2002

'Lainie,

If people are at my house, they don't get to sit around while I cook.
They set up tables, peel spuds and *I* choose what gets watched on the
tube (if I'm not playing music on the sterio). If they are aware of
this, and choose to come too late to help cook, they get to clean up. If
anyone whines, I don't ask them to come back! And my cooking is worth
the return (if I do say so myself!) Mostly, everyone wants to help, to
the point of getting in my way.  But, I like the company. No one has
ever complained to my face - but it wouldn't matter to me if they did.

Liadan

I don't mind cooking for people who appreciate it, but I hate cooking
for
whiners.

'Lainie