[Sca-cooks] Anybody made Welserins Spanish Pastries?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Nov 25 17:15:43 PST 2002

Margaret is right about finding them in
cookware shops. Also cookware catalogues.
If you shop around and watch for sales you can find them
at really good prices sometimes. You can't cut on them
(and you need to make sure that they get put away so that
the boys in the house don't use them under craft projects.)
Wash by hand; I would keep them out of the dishwasher.
There are at least two brands of these.
Matfer Exopat Nonstick Baking/Roasting                     Sheets by
Matfer which Amazon sells through
its kitchen shop at a good price.
And
SILPAT which is a registered trademark of:
 Demarle, Inc.
  1-888-FLEXPAN (353-9726)
 www.DemarleUSA.com
Silpat's website has some really good links and also
shows the line of flexipans that they make.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway