[Sca-cooks] not turkey

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 25 19:41:46 PST 2002

Daffy Duck moment?
--Maire, who's bringing candied sweet potatoes to Turkey Day dinner as
part of her contribution, and who actually *snort* had to look the
recipe up, because she'd never made them (we're doing "as many
traditional dishes as possible," although I don't think I could sneak in
the greenbean casserole....;-( )