[Sca-cooks] Re:Cookie Exchg

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 25 19:56:02 PST 2002

Boy, you're way ahead of me, Devra!
I just bought ingredients tonight...I'm making 3 different kinds of
biscotti: honey-pine nut, cranberry-almond, and these interesting
turkish ones with saffron and dried apricots and pistachios....
I plan on cooking them this weekend, when I've got time (since I rather
sadly have developed "crunch projects" at work....grumble,
grumble....it'll be a loooong week!)
--maire