[Sca-cooks] IndoMie, was White Castle, was my fav

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 26 11:16:22 PST 2002

on 11/26/02 11:08 AM, chirhart_1 at chirhart_1 at netzero.net wrote:

> .The little bits of onion
> still give me heartburn thinking of them but we loved them!

    (Nods)  I know that feeling.   I get the same thing when I fix IndoMie,
(which I jokingly call the world's most addictive ramen).    One of the
seasoning packets is a mix of seasoning oil and flakes of onion.    Which
almost always results in heartburn and gastric upset for me.   Which means
it's on my "take Xantac or Protonix *before* eating" list.

    Still damm good ramen though.

    - Padraig o Connell

Elder Gods, Old Ones? Bunch of malarky, Hastur, Hastur, Hastur... See?
Nothing hap-