[Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 11:54:45 PST 2002

Bear said:
> Margaret means wInterKingdom.  And I need to know the recipe to estimate the
> quantity I can fit into her diet,

Thank you for the clarification! My thought when I saw this was something
like "I missed last King's College because they did it on the other side
of the @#$%& kingdom. And it was a good one. And now they are doing it
AGAIN."

>>Liadan  will you stick my name on about a pint when you freeze it?

So Liadan, what was in your recipe for mincemeat? I don't think I've
had it nor am I sure I would like it, but I'm curious what is in real
mincemeat pie.

>>I'm not
>>sure how much I'll be able to have since they said I needed to loose 100
>>lbs... after I had the heart attack but Bear will figure it out for me. By
>>the way I've gotten 14.6 off so far. Margarite
Best wishes with your diet, Margarite. Congratulations on getting off

the amount you've done so far. We want you around longer.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com