[Sca-cooks] OOP - Green beans was Turkey, again!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 26 20:46:54 PST 2002

Cecily commented:
> Around here people went nuts when we got Krispy Kreme doughnuts
> and In-and-Out burgers.
Krispy Kreme donuts have really become the rage around here in the

last few years. They've been opening up a number of shops around
Austin and they are now available in the Motorola cafeterias, although
I think they are a bit pricy there at 75 cents each, even for the
plain ones.

But is "In-and-Out" burgers really the name of the burger or the

company??? I hope they didn't hire an advertising agency for that one.
Makes me wonder if they are selling laxatives. But then General Motors
sold their Nova automobile in Spanish speaking countries under
that same name. Nova = no va or roughly "it doesn't go". So you never
know.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com