[Sca-cooks] sugar substitutes (Mostly Aspartame, but not totally)

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 21:48:00 PST 2002

Acctually sitting here with a can of Barqs I cant find
where caffine is listed at all. Most Root beers do not
commonly contain caffine.(An aspect of being a
primarily for kids drink)As some one who is very
sensative to artificial sweetners I can tell you that
nutra sweet does not have to be heated far before it
causes most of us problems. Body temp. is usually hot
enough...lol. I now have to avoid it all together or
ride through a severe migraine

=====
In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Katren Fitzgerald