[Sca-cooks] mis-understanding picture directions

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Nov 27 05:58:53 PST 2002

Me, too! There are people who look at me like I'm from Mars or something
(hush, Kristianne!).  I find it so natural, I don't know how folks
*aren't* able to do it (now, that seems weird <g>).
It's come in handy with a few of my jobs over the years, although I've
never used it to make marzipan--just solve stuff in calculus class, or
build a tent or tipi or awning, or put in highway interchanges for a
district's street map....
--Maire