[Sca-cooks] Darkover, was Finishing cookies and italian chocolate book

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Nov 27 08:46:21 PST 2002

i am merchanting at Darkover...... please do come by and say hello!
assuming i can, i will also be bringing some of my bread.. i would love to
have some recipe swapping!

the problem with merchanting is i never get to any of the other convention
(or SCA) functions that happen during merchanting hours....so i rely on
people comeing by and saying
"hi, its _____ from the ____ email list!"
(yes, you have to be specific.... merchants lose brain function very fast at
an event, even if they start off with a better memory that i do!)

just do not expect anything but <snarl, growl, hurph!> when we are loading
or unloading...

we will be checking in at the hotel late on Thursday.. so yes, i have to go
off list soon.....
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."