[Sca-cooks] Re: sugar substitutes

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed Nov 27 10:26:40 PST 2002

Diet vanilla coke is the only diet soda i can stand (ok, diet dr pepper once
in a while).  Though I am, come to think of it, a lover of cream soda, so
that makes sense...:-)  Also, they're hyping the diet vanilla right now, so
i've seen it in 2-liters and 12 packs as well as 6 packs here (Durham, NC)..

Generys