[Sca-cooks] ** cookie exchange and allergies **

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Thu Nov 28 09:03:30 PST 2002

All this talk about sugar substitutes made me wonder if any one is
planning on using them for the cookie exchange. Nutrasweet makes me
extremely ill.  Does anyone else have allergies or sensitivities?

Can I ask that anything with sugar substitutes (and common allergens)
be labeled?  A list of ingredients is a good thing anyway. They could
just go to someone else, but my mind boogles at the though of trying
to repackage cookies while looking at a list of who can't get what.

Ranvaig  (who will bake cookies tomorrow)